RC poster

Angry Help pls. It will turn, but no throttle.

Hello people more experienced than I.

Preface, my 3906 emaxx has been out of commission for a little over 3 months. Striped a slipper gear and was in the process of moving- put it away. Once i got settled in, i decided to tear it all down, new diff lube, shock oil refill, total cleaning. It ran great before i stripped the gear. Put it all together last night , expecting a nice holiday weekend of zipping around since the heli is down, hooked fresh charged batts up, new batts in transmitter, turned it on, turned the wheels side to side, and gave it some throttle,,, nothing.
    no noise, no nothing..

Things ive done.

reset evx2
    unplugged every wire, cleaned it, replaced it back - even looked at all the wiring diagrams to make sure its spec.

probly a not so smart thing, but i had to see whats up- unplugged evx2, motor wires from it, i took a spare battery w bare wire ends and touched them to the motor leads directly. they fired off great. So by my reasoning the motors are not the issue.

any ideas folks?

RC Qualifier
    You need to reprogram the esc here is a video on how to reprogram your esc http://traxxas.com/video/Accessories...-Speed-Control
    I blame it all on speedpede09

RC poster
    thank you, ill give it a go, and let you know what happens in the Am

RC poster
    update. couldnt wait till the morn. got in there , but the wires were irking me, still untucked and all. started tidying them some, and noticed one was super tight and would not budge. ahah? whats this? turns out, the evx2 wire had gotten jammed underneath where the transmission comes up into the body. ate into and severed one of the wires. a few mins of unscrewing, and some black tape,, shes good as new now. ty for the information and pointing me in the right direction

RC Champion
    Glad you got it worked out.