Thread: mamba monster

RC Qualifier

mamba monster

I want to sell a mamba monster esc but the forum rules say just traxxas part numbers the esc came out of a emaxx brushless so it has a traxxas part number?
    I BLAME ALL THIS ON POPOXX!

RC Champion
    I've heard that if it CAME WITH the emaxx when you bought it new, then you can sell it on the mp.
    But if you bought it seperately, then you can't.
    I think the one that came with the emaxx 3908 is black, and the seperate one is green?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by upbasher View Post
    I've heard that if it CAME WITH the emaxx when you bought it new, then you can sell it on the mp.
    But if you bought it seperately, then you can't.
    I think the one that came with the emaxx 3908 is black, and the seperate one is green?
    yeah this was mentioned like a day ago for a user trying to sell the MM out of an E-Revo

I know the motor that comes with the Traxxas cars are black; straight from Castle you can only get them green, but I think the ESC's are identical are they not? not sure if there's any way of determining on those...
    fix, run, break, repeat

All should have a s/n I think. Burden of proof is on the seller.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Ive always understood that if you sell just the ESC your going to run into trouble as theres really no way to tell where it came from, but if you sell it WITH a black can traxxas motor its usually o.k.

I don't make the rules, but this is how I understood it. There was a time when even the traxxas versions of the castle electronics were not allowed to be sold. But this rule was loosened right around the time the Spartan started coming with castle made electronics.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM6969 View Post
    I want to sell a mamba monster esc but the forum rules say just traxxas part numbers the esc came out of a emaxx brushless so it has a traxxas part number?
    Are u still selling it b/c I have a can from an erevo with no esc?
    WOW!!!