RC Racer

Started working on my new chassis....

Just started on chassis nr.4, using 6mm steel tube.
    It's gonna be a buggy, finally giving in to letting the technics having the upperhand on the looks....., 380mm wheelbase, about 2" longer then stock... I will put the battery in sideways so I can move it to the back and the front to adjust the weight on the front wheels to improve steering. It's gonna be a slow build cause I don't have much time.

The motor is gonna be a HPI Flux Scream (is a motor by Castle, Neu 1415 size) 1965Kv 2 pole (I think), with a Mamba Monster ESC on 3S (can alwavs upgrade to 4S Wich is the max the motor can handle....

RC Champion
    Very nice, man I like it. Those tires are sweet what are they?

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Looking good so far. I have to learn to weld one of these days. Scale crawling is about my favorite activity and I'd love to build a chassis for my Wraith.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Racer
    I love building and trying to make my 2wd as fast as possible and handle as a 4wd. If Robby Gorden can get his 2wd through the desert, I can can build me a good handeling 2wd to compete with 4wd's...
    UPBASHER, they are 2.2 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws by RC4WD on Eightshooter beadlocks, they work very well.... They are big... But with my own LCG chassis they give me a lot of ground clearence...

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Those are some sweet tires. My bro-in-law just got those for his Hi-Lift; and mounted on aluminum RC4WD wheels, changed how he can drive his truck immensely. Could be my next tires for my Wraith. Currently liking my Losi comp claws and Eight Shooter bead-locks.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10