Thread: Toe question.

Hybrid View

RC Enthusiast

Toe question.

My slash brushed 2wd is pulling really bad to the right and my steering trim can only go to the right. The toe on my left tire has always been a little off, but it never pulled this bad and it doesn't look like it changed.It is really annoying!
    Any suggestions would be great!

RC Racer
    Sounds like your servo saver skipped a couple teeth and now you are out of travel on the steering trim adjustment knob. This is a common problem. If you can't trim your wheels straight then you will have to unscrew the servo saver, power on the servo, center your wheels and steering trim knob and screw the servo saver back on the splines.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
    Sounds like your servo saver skipped a couple teeth and now you are out of travel on the steering trim adjustment knob. This is a common problem. If you can't trim your wheels straight then you will have to unscrew the servo saver, power on the servo, center your wheels and steering trim knob and screw the servo saver back on the splines.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Recenter the servo, then pinch the steering so you hold it centered.

Look closely at each front wheel, do they point straight ahead?

If not, adjust the toe links to get the wheels straight when the rack is held straight....

Before dis-assembling anything, make sure the bellcranks didn't pop out of the bottom of the chassis. It's pretty common when taking a hard landing or impact on the front end. Will make your truck pull like crazy.