RC poster

Slash 5803 going faster in reverse than forward?

My 5803 has suddenly started going slower in forward than reverse? Reverse is still full speed (like before), but forward seems to be significantly slower than it used to. Do you have any idea of what happened? Ive tried resetting the remote, but it didnt have any effect

RC Qualifier
    could be all types of things from what you stated .. You best bet would be to re calibrate your ESC , and set your trims throttle for sure since your not getting forward power.

RC Champion
    You might have some bearings sticking or binding in the drive train. Just ck the simple things first. Clutch going bad?
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by orca44 View Post
    You might have some bearings sticking or binding in the drive train. Just ck the simple things first. Clutch going bad?
    Wouldn't that effect both forward and reverse?

RC Champion
    Sometimes when bearings are binding they will turn ok in one direction and not in the other.... Have you checked anything yet?
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyG6 View Post
    could be all types of things from what you stated .. You best bet would be to re calibrate your ESC , and set your trims throttle for sure since your not getting forward power.
    I recalibrated my ESC using the guidance from a Youtube video and it worked like a charm.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by orca44 View Post
    Sometimes when bearings are binding they will turn ok in one direction and not in the other.... Have you checked anything yet?
    I started with recalibrating the ESC. That worked Thank you for your advice, though.