Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parachute?

RC poster

RC poster

RC Enthusiast
    Looks GREAT !!! Would love to see it in person. I will be in Boise at Firebird the 10th. I am in Idaho Falls. PM me if possible
    Bob Litteer

RC Racer
    A TOP FUEL would be skill level 50 and it would explode, youtube would be covered with videos of ACTION FIGURE DEATH in rc crash!
    Martin
    Shaftsburyslingshot21

RC Champion
    Any updates?

RC Enthusiast
    I put one on my Megatech dragster, it took way too long to deploy once out at these speeds. Also it takes too long to put back evrytime. Real cars have them becuase theye will loose controll if just the brakes are hit, these 1/8 scale cars don t need it.Liked the one guys pics though. Also you will need two of them to look like the real thing !

RC Racer
    I have a parachute on my old F1 RC car that my mom bought me from Hong Kong way back int he early 90's. Surely Traxxas can do an add on accessory for a parachute.

RC Competitor
    This is great stuff guys I hope it works good for you. it will add a huge realistic effect to the rc. I really liked the idea of a nitro big block seems everyone wants a trx4.6 at the very least I think traxxas would probley go all out as usual and do a .64 like the schumacher .36 I think it is with two engines bolted together.