RC Champion

lookin at another nitro, any advice

As I really enjoy my Revo 3.3, I am looking to get another nitro. I am thinking about a rustler nitro but I too have been looking at the sport.

Does anyone have any advice, words of caution, encouragement or otherwise direction for me?

Thanks in advance

"Red"

RC Racer
    I have a sport and they are a blast. The rustler would probably be there better bet. I think the sport is more for people that are totally new to nitro, but it is easy to work on and I hear the .15 motors can take a beating so it might good for you if the Revo 3.3 is a pain to maintain. (I have never been around on so I have no clue)
    2 Slash's, 1 Nitro Sport, 1 P2DE

RC Champion
    awesome, thanks for the input. I see alot of sports for sale but I only see a few rustlers for sale...used that is.

RC Qualifier
    The sport is a great truck. Real fun for a beginner, and pretty fun even for a seasoned driver. The .15 is super reliable and easy to tune IMO.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

I would go for the Nitro Pede i know its not mentioned but its a blast and can be lowered like a rustler if need be. i've been working on mine for months now upgrading parts, i havent actually broken a single part except the rear shock tower as stock is so weak and flawed but RPM will fix that x10 over. check my pics and see what i have done to my pede and see what you think if that would interest you. but if your not interested in a N-Pede a N-Rustler would be my second choice as it way better than the Sport and there's more support and parts available for the Rustler than the Sport. and the Rustler has the 2.5 already so you wouldnt have to upgrade later on. The pede would be the same like upgradeing to a 2.5R later on and it gets uncontrollable as the rustler is just a little.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Competitor
    I,m with mike on the pede,so many routes you can go with on it.I have had all of them rustler,pede,and sport.The rustler would be second.With a 2.5r and the old blue tuned pipe the rustler is a bullet.I just drove my buddies slayer today at my track and that thing was a blast.It's based off the revo chassis with a 3.3.Have you thought about the jato?I've had 2 of them and they are nice rigs.