RC Racer

Question Slayer Pro 4x4 Body?

Hello
    I've seen a few Slayer Pros the extended chassis Slayer with some body's that don't quite fit. They look like the bumpers front or back sticks out too much.

What are some aftermarket body's that fit good the new Slayer Pros?
    Or should I just look for a clear Traxxas one?
    Revo 2.5r, Slayer Pro 4x4 Picco .26 max.

The SC8 or SC8e shell from Team Associated is the only other non traxxas one i know fits the slayer pro with no hassle. Plenty others fit but they look small to me. I have seen pictures of shells that i believe are listed for the Slash 4x4 (i think) but to me they just dont look right. (thats just me though, they might work fine)
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Qualifier
    not sure if you'll have luck with clear ones anymore from traxxas. last week my lhs told me that traxxas was getting away from the clear bodys and they just mainly have the pro graphics one for like 45 bucks.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    The SC8 or SC8e shell from Team Associated is the only other non traxxas one i know fits the slayer pro with no hassle. Plenty others fit but they look small to me. I have seen pictures of shells that i believe are listed for the Slash 4x4 (i think) but to me they just dont look right. (thats just me though, they might work fine)
    Alright thank you! I'll take a look at the Team Associated SC8 / SC8e ones!
    Yeah I saw a lot that says Slash 4x4 and then I've seen them on slayer pros and they look like they need another inch or 2 to cover up the bumpers! I'm with you on them not looking/fitting right.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberSTi View Post
    not sure if you'll have luck with clear ones anymore from traxxas. last week my lhs told me that traxxas was getting away from the clear bodys and they just mainly have the pro graphics one for like 45 bucks.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol
    Revo 2.5r, Slayer Pro 4x4 Picco .26 max.