Worn out parts? NEED HELP

Just recently I've notcied my slash has a few worn parts on it. The front A arm is loose and wobbles side to side and up and down. The steering bellcrank bushings are rather loose too. (My slash is BOX STOCK, other than I changed the shock oil wt.) The tie rod balls are loose and create even more looseness is the steering, the front turnbuckles are loose and wobble also. The rear u joints have a large amount of "play" in them. The gears in my differental wobble when they are turned too. I drive my slash through two 3000mh batterys EVERY day. (I love driving it around) I've had it since Christmas 11', and I never really drive it in dustly places and I always blow of any dust that gets on it after ever run. I havn't broken any parts on it yet, because broken parts= new, none worn out parts.So is that why I'm finding worn out parts? Would getting metal parts prevent them from wearing out? PS I go through almost 4 front wheel bearings every month, but the rear ones don't have any wear on the and they don't feel "gritty" when I spin them. Could my front tires be out of balance? Or is that just normal wear and tear? Please help me understand why my parts are wearing out and how to prevent them from doing so. THANKS FOR THE HELP! -Wolfslash16
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    I would say its a wear and tear problem, you are quite passive driver if u take care of your truck like you would take care of your baby . If you run it for a year without changing/breaking any parts, ofcourse they will lose their durability, i have a rustler that is 09 and i never changed anything in it because it was ran by my sister, who is like you, runs no more then 20mph on asphalt and guess what after 2 years of running like that, i had to change 30% of a truck to make it more stable on a road.

RC Champion
    My rustler is the same way...the entire front suspension setup is extremely wobbly...but it's still holding strong so I am not changing anything. lol
    Aluminum (I think thats what you meant when you said "steel") parts will not cut down on wear. They will actually make it wear faster. Aluminum parts wear probably three times as fast as plastic ones.
    The driveshafts are prone to extreme wobbliness. They are a major weak point on the truck. Just replace those when one of them breaks.

RC Racer
    Original parts are plastic parts which will eventually oval out. Aluminum parts are least resistant to ovaling out but are more likely to bend in a hit. I would stick with stock parts and replace what is loose. I just re-did my front suspension and steering bellcrank bushings before taking it to the track...what a difference!

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Yeah, its like Agriganosa said, even if you aren't breaking stuff, it's a machine and machines wear out. Sometimes I grab a truck and completely tear it apart. Replace worn bearings, screws that are bent, usually an arm pin or two, ovalled hole parts, and sometimes new hexes. I clean everything, lube the bearings, usually upgrade a few things (or a lot) and even treat the plastic to some armor all. It's always surprising how great the truck feels after one of these sessions. Like new and tight once again!!
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

Ok thanks for the help guys! Any idea why I keep wearing out so many front wheel bearings?

RC Champion
    Maybe your wheels are unbalanced?
    I think however that it is typical for the front ones to wear out a little faster...the rear bearings are constantly spinning.
    the front ones don't spin as much(since they are not driven wheels) and it probably gives dirt more of a chance to get in there.
    that's really just a rough hypothesis, though.

The fronts turn a lot ao maybe that why they wear faster. How often do you clean the bearings? Balance your tires and see if that helps.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

I balance all my new tires.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

How do I balance my tires? I have NO idea how to. And yes, I clean the wheel bearings almost every Satarday night. (They are my "clean and mantain" nights)

RC Racer
    http://youtu.be/CTihLLCbMHg

How to balance your rc tires!

Thanks for the help guys!