RC Qualifier

servo Q? for everyone.....

i have a Q? about a SAVOX servo model # sc-0251MG ... does anyone have this and is it any good ???? my LHS just sold me this and told me thats what i need ... and thats what he has in his.... hows this compare to the one traxxas offers.... ( i hope i dont get in trouble for asking this on this site.. ) but i just want to make sure from other people that knows more about these.. than i do.... will this model be to use or not ????

just a lil more info on what im running as far as esc and motor combo ... i have a mmp 2400kv system with the card and software on the computer to program it... i also have a futaba reciever and transmitter im using(the fhss system) ...

so any help would be more than appreciated big time.....

sorry traxxas if im outta bounds in asking these Q?"s ... love your forums thou thanks for having them
    drive it like you stole it !!!!!!!!!!!

From what I have heard, Savox produces good budget servos that are a reasonable step up from the most RTR servos. Given that the Traxxas 2075 servo produces 80oz of torque (@ 4.7v) and that Savox servo produces 180oz of torque (@ 4.7v) it should do well. I'd recommend upgrading your servo saver as well.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    From what I have heard, Savox produces good budget servos that are a reasonable step up from the most RTR servos. Given that the Traxxas 2075 servo produces 80oz of torque (@ 4.7v) and that Savox servo produces 180oz of torque (@ 4.7v) it should do well. I'd recommend upgrading your servo saver as well.
    where do i find a good one for my application ???? thanks
    Last edited by hi def man; 04-01-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    drive it like you stole it !!!!!!!!!!!