Thread: tqi help

RC Enthusiast

tqi help

I just recieved a tqi radio to put in my electric rustler and it seemed to work okay. I tried to do a speed run and once I got to full throttle, I lost all control and it missed my mailbox by an inch. When I went over to it, the servo was as if I was turning. When I lifted the front o the truck up, the servo recentered and I was able to run again as usual until it happened again. I am frustrated because I got the tqi to replace my glitching and interference-prone 27mhz radio. They are fresh batteries, so I don't know what else the problem could be. Anybody have any ideas of what the problem could be?
    protrac vxl rusty powered by SPC 3s LiPo

RC Enthusiast
    Today, I headed out with a fresh battery to try to figure out what the problem was and I found a couple more weird things. When it would stop after I lost control I couldn't do anything at all. I tried going forwards, backwards, and turning, but no response. As soon as I picked up the car, it began doing the turning and throttle that I had done after I lost control. Also, if I turned the steering wheel back and forth, the throttle would come on. The faster I moved the steering wheel, the faster the car went. PLEASE HELP!!

RC Enthusiast
    Anybody out there who can tell me anything?!

RC poster
    I don't know but mine is making both servos stutter and kind of rock back and forth when ever i turn and press the throttle and then does nothing. Did you buy it used maybe out of another car that's what i did and maybe you should try deleting all the profiles (see page 14) and then re-liking and redo the profile. if i get an answer for my problem I will tell you and it might work for you to.