RC Enthusiast

Tire Replacement

Hi all

One of my stock Talon rear tire finally broke.
    I have the Masher with me. However, i think it is wastefully (and expensive) to replace all of them for 1 broken tire.

I intend to replace the front Talon with the Masher and "downgrade" the front Talon to the rear.
    Anyone sees any problem? Will there be any driving issue with the above i.e car not moving straight etc?

Thanks!!

RC Qualifier
    You might have one tire of a different size trying to turn a different speed then the rest of the drive train. This is the reason you replace all 4 tires on a car like an Audi or Subaru.

My opinion, replace them all because the tires will be different diameters. It is expensive but will give great results in the long run.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Well how close are they in outer diameter? If you have both then just measure real quick and post it up.
    Its All relative to your perspective.

RC Enthusiast
    visually, the talon and masher looks similar. will have to measure it for the actual.

pity that i have to change all the tires.

RC Champion
    Well i ask bc if the outer diameters are really close..... Then it wont be an issue and you can run two diff tires. I would consider anything above 1/4" to be too big of a difference.
    Its All relative to your perspective.

RC Racer
    You can have 2 different in the front than the back if you buy a center differential.

RC Racer
    But that is really only needed when people are doing sand, in that effort you might as swell buy all 4 haha