RC Qualifier

Badlands or trenches

Need tires. Proline Badlands or trenchers? Open to another brand if they will stay on splitsix beadlocks Which gets more grip and more important which wears better? I run 70% street the rest grass and gravel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    I like 2.2. Badlands. My drivetrain likes them and they have good grip. They are not as concrete friendly as trenchers.

I love trenchers but they strain the driveshafts a little more than Badlands.

Sent from my LG-P509
    People Eating Tasty Animals

70% street? Proline Switch last longer than the two you have mentioned.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Racer
    I have badland and I will not go on street with them, it would be like driving a moto X on street
    So far I use them on snow and they were awsome

RC Qualifier
    I'll have to check out the Switches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I have some Badlands but they are for dirt, grass, mud, snow but not street that is for sure bro. You try them on street and take a turn full speed and you will flip! Other then that I love my Bandlands!!!

RC Competitor
    I love my switches on the street and dirt. They are starting to get a lil thin though. Have have them on for a lil over a year.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DSkjeie View Post
    I love my switches on the street and dirt. They are starting to get a lil thin though. Have have them on for a lil over a year.

Over a year!?!?!? What system are you running?
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Racer
    Proline Knuckles.....get those

RC poster
    Badlands will go up in smoke on street. I run then on my 1/5 scale for dirt only, great tire for that. Pro-line Gladiators are great, I run them on my stadium truck. Trenchers in m2 will last a long time, even on street. They are great all-terrain tire, but don't really shine on anything. Jack of all trades, master of none. The fact you have 4x4 helps a lot to overcome the Trencher's grip on grass and such. For running around the street after dinner, and then out onto the baseball diamond I love them. Making sure you get m2 vs m3 for summer bashing will increase their life a lot. Especially on street running.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImminentFailure View Post
    Badlands will go up in smoke on street. I run then on my 1/5 scale for dirt only, great tire for that. Pro-line Gladiators are great, I run them on my stadium truck. Trenchers in m2 will last a long time, even on street. They are great all-terrain tire, but don't really shine on anything. Jack of all trades, master of none. The fact you have 4x4 helps a lot to overcome the Trencher's grip on grass and such. For running around the street after dinner, and then out onto the baseball diamond I love them.
    I have Gladiators. They are decent on all types of surfaces instead of great on one particular. They are known for lasting a little longer than the more popular tires. Calibers for example. I bought the Gladiators because the Calibers are sold out.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    Over a year!?!?!? What system are you running?
    I am running the mmp 2400kv on 2S. No racing just bashing with the son when I am not working, witch has been way to much this year. We try to get out least once each set of days off, witch is every other week.