RC Enthusiast

my buddy wants a slayer

I just bought a slayer pro 4x4 and now my buddy is gonna buy one too. My question is, will the frequencies interfere with our controllers and trucks if we run at the same time?

No. Stock, the Slayer has a 2.4 radio, not a AM radio. Unless you changed the radio, there shouldn't be a problem.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    No way, with the 2.4ghz systems interference and brownout is no longer A problem.

When you turn on your radio and receiver it search for a clear channel and then locks it out so no other radio can be on that channel. The 2.4GHz system will not interfere with each other or with the older AM or FM radios.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by fallonguy View Post
    When you turn on your radio and receiver it search for a clear channel and then locks it out so no other radio can be on that channel. The 2.4GHz system will not interfere with each other or with the older AM or FM radios.
    I thought that the 2.4ghz system used 3 channels at once. At least that's what my heli's system says, I haven't read much about these. But don't all the 2.4ghz systems work off the same principles?

RC Competitor
    the 2.4Ghz radio control system have code. receiver remember code of the transmitter. Do not worry the system not collision between together.
    Last edited by Alexsy; 04-29-2013 at 05:13 AM.