Thread: Sensors

RC poster

Sensors

Does anyone have the part numbers for the temp sensor, speed sensor and voltage that I need to run with my traxxas link system?

E-Revo Brushless Telemetry page.

Pretty sure you will need the "Telemetry trigger magnet holder" shown on the E-Revo Brushless Accessories page, but no idea if you really need the "Mount, temperature sensor (electric motors)/ wire tie/ thermal pad" shown there.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 03-26-2012 at 11:16 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC poster
    Thank you!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Good link... I want to do this too. I've got the receiver and the radio... just need the sensors now.

RC poster
    The sensors are out of stock everywhere. It would be pretty sweet to just look down on your phone and see everything thats for sure!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by squishd View Post
    The sensors are out of stock everywhere. It would be pretty sweet to just look down on your phone and see everything thats for sure!
    Yup, I've got that on the XO-1.

The most important one for me has been motor temprature. It really gives peace of mind to have that temp alarm built in, you can run like heck knowing the radio is keeping an eye on temprature.

Speed and voltage is so-so. The speed has proven to be fairly accurate on the XO-1, and I'm curious about how fast my Slash is running... so that could be fun. The voltage doesn't really tell you much. The truck is either running or its not, I don't really car about the specific voltage while running.

Quote Originally Posted by squishd View Post
    Yet they are on ebay already.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =