Thread: Beadlock

RC Qualifier

Beadlock

What are some good beadlock wheels to use on a Erevo? Im hoping to find some that will fit Summit Canyon AT 3.8" tires. Let me know what your thoughts and opinions are.

Thanks,
    Clay

There are not really any... Tires sould be glued to keep the beads from coming out...

The Summit Canyon & Geode are a glued combo... That is a bead cover not a bead lock..

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post4908845

more pic on post 80 & 81
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    Ok then, what would be a good beadlock and tire combo? I would like a tire that is similar in size to Summit Canyon AT. I think they are 3.8".

RC Qualifier
    Does anyone use Axial 8 Spoke Beadlocks with Big Joe tires? If you do what are your thoughts and opinions? Thanks

RC Competitor
    I have a set of the blackish chrome axial 40 series spoke wheels on a set of proline big joes. Mine are taped, they seem awesome. My summit has a 2200 MM so it throws some power at the wheels and I have never thew a tire yet and I didnt glue.

RC poster
    Go with the Proline Badlands 3.8" on Maximizer Beadlocks, tape them and take your time with the screws. They'll never come apart or tear, I abuse my car and they are pretty much the only thig I don't have to replace.