RC Champion

EZ peak burned out!

My ez peak charger refuses to turn on. Yes I checked the power cord it is good.
    If I connect a battery to it it flashes green. When I disconnect the battery it just turns off again.
    Anyone else had this problem? What causes it?

RC Champion
    Called customer support and they told me that it would cost me $15 PLUS $5 to ship it to get a new one!
    What kind of "lifetime electronics warranty" is that???????????
    AND it says right on the website that chargers were covered! Not happy about this!

I don't see anywhere where it says "Free Replacement" or "Free Repairs". Straight from the website: http://traxxas.com/node/23141 which is linked from here: http://traxxas.com/products/parts/ch...hargerplus6amp
    Warranty does not always equal free. My auto warranty requires a $100 deductible.
    The Super Derecho

RC Champion
    Okay, I guess I misunderstood...but everyone else seems to be getting stuff free when it burns out..like the titan 12t's.
    I never used the charger for anything but what it was intended for....no reason for it to burn out.

That's not always true doubleg my auto warranty dect is 0$. But to address the op matter it was out of replacement warranty period rubric? I don't expect a company to replace somthing that is out of the warranty unless they tell me in warranty details they cover it even after so many days or weeks months. I know your frusration its happened to me too with something else but I didn't let it get me mad or down I jsut bought something better.
    DEU 8:18 ESV