RC poster

Slash 2WD Newbie, Traxxas Power Up ?'s

Hey everyone, Im a Newbie who just bought a Slash a couple weeks ago, have been beating it up and this thing is badass!! Anyway, thinking about doing the Traxxas Power Up option and sending back my Titan 550 for the 3500, etc. Anyone have any experience with this? Pros, cons? Is this truly plug and play or will I have to program my 2.4G controller to match the new ESC? Dont know much about the Lipro batteries either but any good suggestions for a beginner? Thankx for any help you can offer! Look forward to learning more!!

RC Champion
    The brushless is plug and play...no mods needed.
    You're breaking the rules with your language though. I bet you'll hear from a moderator.

RC Racer
    yea man watch the language their are kids on here (im no moderator) but just saying

RC poster
    save your esc and motor for spares and go on ebay for the vxl-3s and 3500.cost is about the same and you will have emergency parts. once you upgrade you wont ever go back permenantly but its nice to have spare parts until the new stuff comes.

RC poster
    Thanks for the help guys, sorry about the language, I will watch it from now on...

If you go to the market place you can also find motor. ombos for sale. I am selling my VXL combo for $130.00.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM