Thread: TQi Dock

RC poster

TQi Dock

I just bought a Slash 2WD and it came with the TQi but not the docking base. I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere. When is it supposed to be out? Also, the guy at my LHS said it came with my system -- obviously a mistake.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I think the only model that comes with the base is the XO1.

I'd tell your LHS to at least give you a hefty discount for their mistake. lol
    I have seen lots of "out of stock" on the dock... but no real dates.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Competitor
    The father inlaw just bought the slash 4X4 ultimate a month ago and it came with it. now he is looking for an ipod touch that he will not use for any thing else other then to unlock some features on he's new truck.
    (we both are really against apple)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 03-25-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Language

RC Qualifier
    DS you should contact all your friends or family for an old ipod touch 2nd generation that they don't care about anymore. the 2nd generation ipods are pretty much worthless. i have one here thats a 2nd generation that i rarely use because i went out and got a new one. at my school ive see 2nd generations go for $5-$20. they don't do good for internet because there old and out of date but they will play movies and apps very well.
    can i get it dad?
    "and thats how its done!"

RC Competitor
    Thanks Jonathan. Its my father inlaw that needs it, I know he has been looking for a 2nd gen for that reasone.
    However I my self am running the spectrum DX3S with telemetry and am loving it. I my self am not an apple fan, nor do I think I ever could be.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    you sure are lucky to have family members that rc as well. i seem to be the only one in the family and school that rc's. theres the odd friend that used to but still. lol its no fun driving alone. haha i see your in canada! you should come down to surrey BC.
    can i get it dad?

RC Competitor
    I am getting into it cause my 5 year old son loves them. Hoping it will be an out for him when he gets older.
    Cumberland bc is home town for me (comox valley on Vancouver island) moved out to Alberta for work 5 years ago.

Sent from my GT-P1000M using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    oh cool! is there any cool rc spots out there or clubs or tracks?
    can i get it dad?