RC Racer

how much is this worth?

how much you guys think i could get for this? its a slayer pro converted to brushless with tekno rc conversion kit, mamba monster 2650kv system, rpm bumpers and mounts for revo, rpm knuckles, waterproof high torque digital servos, rear brake kit, center diff, heavy duty slipper, and sway bars

Last edited by redline870; 03-24-2012 at 02:25 AM.

RC Champion
    Roller 150
    Esc & motor 200
    Conversion kit 50

Look them up On EBay for a better estimate.

RC Qualifier
    You will be lucky if you get $350. The conversions are nice but have little market value.
    Not enough space here

RC Racer
    I'll give you 250 shipped. Let me know

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    i'll sell it separate, motor/esc, then roller. in that case you get more money.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC Racer
    Ill give you 325 shipped

RC Racer
    wow! i was hoping for $400 atleast. looks like im keepsing it. will i get more if i convert it to a revo?

RC Racer
    is that with the radio battery and controller?

RC Qualifier
    Honestly I would NOT look up EBay value. What can u buy in the real world for ebay prices??

Secondly I would NOT ask how much something is worth here.
    These guys will ALWAYS low ball you. I asked about my modded revo 3.3 and how mucj it would be worth, they all laughed at the hot pink and black color scheme and said next to nothing.
    I sold it for $500.
    How much is it worth is a question only u can answer. But will anyone pay thay price?

RC Champion

Talking

Oh course everybody low balled your nitro in the ERBE section we know about something better.

RC Qualifier
    No, it was in the nitro secrtion, this is also originally a nitro. What's your point bob?

RC Champion
    The point is to post feelers in the correct place Clint. You made it sound like you posted a feeler here in the ERBE section for a nitro. Only to have "These Guys" low ball you.

RC Qualifier
    'These guys' post on all the revo boards... And ya. That's what I'm saying. If you want X ammount of dollars for your truck, ask for that ammount, or more, and see where it gets you. If you can sell a slice of toast with 'jesus' on it for 10k I'm sure a revo conversion is worth 400

RC Qualifier
    I should word this better.
    I feel that asking how much something is worth on this forum is a bad idea for getting an asking price elsewhere because people here will only tell you what sonething is worth to THEM. And most of the posters here value things like that modularly and take it all as used. So the values then become next to nothing. If you compare this to your average Kijiji buyer or private ad buyer you end up in a totally different makrket. People there don't know where to buy some of the fancier stuff and some don't even know how to work on it!! Now a modded truck like this gains even more curiousity and value.

I got HATEd on for trying to sell a PINK revo 3.3 for $600. (Asking) it did come with a new in box 3.3 though so then u value the roller at what, 400 still since a new motor was $150 -no trade in. But with one I think they're 110? Well by my math the truck sold for a pretty good value and much higher than any posted expectations.

RC Racer

Ahhh Sit back and enjoy the show........

RC Qualifier
    Its just rc seems not to hold value...like a new car drops value the minute you pay. I found that its best to sell to someone who is new to the hobby
    ERBE,Losi 8ight,Slash 4X4

RC Qualifier
    Between Clint, bob, and brewer you can find the answer.

Selling stuff used, the value is always going to be what a willing buyer and willing seller agree on.

Someone with experience in the marketplace will generally value down. Someone without experience will generally overvalue or let emotions make decisions.

I disagree with Clint, from the standpoint of asking experienced members for feedback on value. The information is useful, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Put it on CL or ebay for what you want to get out of it. If it doesn't sell, the market has spoken.
    ERBE, Summit, Thunder Tiger MT4