RC Competitor

are there beadlock wheels for 2WD with both inner and outer beads, not just outer?

from the bead-loc wheels I've seen, it is only for the outer bead, and glue for the inner bead. Are there any bead-lock wheels for the slash 2WD that is bead locks on inner and outer beads?

RC Qualifier
    what wheels do you glue inner and bead lock outer? proline beadlocks are inner and outer.
    Owner of: 1/10 Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition

RC Qualifier
    Right, the prolines are completely non-glue. There is only a ring on the outside and the inner bead is pinched between the two parts of the wheel. They hold the tire well. RC4WD has wheels with inner and outer plastic rings if that's what you prefer.
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Competitor
    ...I just read some feedback from owners of the 2WD Slash with bead-locs, and they are having problems with the beads staying on the wheel, running brushless motors...pro-line actually states on their web page about their beadlocks that they shouldn't be used with brushless systems. I guess I'm going to have to use glue on wheels because I have a brushless set-up...

RC Qualifier
    I use the proline beadlocs and my tires have come off the rims only once and that was when I went wot when it was on its side causing it to balloon like crazy but it was an easy fix but also I'm on 2s with the vxl system so 3s is a different story. Beadlocs are so much better than glue on rims cause you can change out the tires really quickly and not throw away a set of rims once your tires wear down or you don't like the way your truck handles with the tires. I hope this helped!! Slashbasher24
    "Duct tape and superglue are my spareparts"