RC Qualifier

MIP 17mm Wheel adapters ***HELP...M

I order the mip 17mm adapters to go with the axels but i am having problem trying to get the nut to tighten up when i finally get them tight it starts to strip or i should say twist in the hex socket. Am i doing something wrong or maybe missing a
    part? Does anyone have these adapters and can you post some pictures so that i can see what i am doing wrong. it would really suck if i can't use them after i bought them. Thks
    BASH!! BASH!! BASH!! & BASH IT AGAIN!! <CAGE RAGE>

Do you have the Mip wrench?
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Qualifier
    Use a 17mm socket and racquet if you have one I think 11/16 will work as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    No i don't have the MIP wrench i have the integy 17mm wrench. It turn the nut but there is something that is not keeping the adapter in place so it doesn't turn.. Ill take some pics to help explain. When i looked at the instruction on the MIP web site it doesn't show much i tried to use the bearing washer but then i couldn't get pin into the hole to keep the adapter on.. Im sure it is something small that im over looking.

RC Champion
    Are the adapter's of different size's? front to rear is there any difference in the adapter's?
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC poster
    Hey buddy just wondering if you had fixed the problem or you were still having it? If so email me at matt@miponline.com with some pics and your # so we can go over everything.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MIP MATT View Post
    Hey buddy just wondering if you had fixed the problem or you were still having it? If so email me at matt@miponline.com with some pics and your # so we can go over everything.
    OMG that wood be awesome Matt i really want to use these adapters it bugs me when i see
    them on the shelf. lol one thing i did find out is that i got the Blitz adapters instead of
    slash 4x4 adapters where i got them shipped me the wrong part. Dont know if that makes a
    difference.. I shoot you a email with my info and some pic's..

RC Champion
    drill plus dremel

Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410