Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast

Thumbs up Stampede TQi Telemetry Parts that are now available

Traxxas is finally releasing all the sensors and parts needed for their new TQi Tx & Rx. I've been excited for all this. I happened to scan around the Stampede VXL and stumbled on his find. All the parts for the Telemetry are really cheap, gear cover, Telemetry Trigger Magnet Holders with Magnet (slipper), Power tap connector ( monitor battery voltage ), and all the senors and brackets.

Telemetry Sensors & Parts

I'm excited! Waiting on my TQi to ship now.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    But none of it's in stoooock yet! Makes me want to throw food at passing kids. I've been checking the TRA6510 (docking base) and the voltage/temp sensor almost every day for 3 weeks! I've got the TQi version of the Summit, complete with TQi rx that has the telemetry ports and all....just no telemetry sensors.
    P2de VXL - Summit

Oh sick... Thats way nice..Its also less than I thought it would be. Here I am working on cleaning up my wires, and a ton more wires to clean up. lol. Those extras arent bad at all. Thats way sick
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 03-19-2012 at 01:33 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Oh sick... Thats way nice..Its also less than I thought it would be. Here I am working on cleaning up my wires, and a ton more wires to clean up. lol. Those extras arent bad at all. Thats way sick
    I'm excited...$45 for the docking base, $20 for the sensors in the Summit. Then another $40+ for a TQi RX in the pede and $20 for sensors there...if I only want voltage/temp thats only $120 to put telemetry in both rigs, not bad! Not really interested in speed...Summit is too slow, and I know how fast my p2de is going, either 0mph or whatever the fastest the current gearing allows

Omg I just realized if I do that I can hook lights up on the pede and link them to the gear selector on the remote...awesome!
    P2de VXL - Summit

RC Racer
    wow and i was wondering if these new radios would be anygood past the xo1. love it want it wish i had the doe to own it.

derrick
    http://www.hobzob.com/garage/rc/derrick_gillespie

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    I'm like y'all I've been watching for these sensors for a while. I'd like to at least try out all the goodies and just be a snoopy on them. LOL. I just hope this stock comes out soon. Man!!!!!!! I'll prolly end up drilling a hole in my Rx box to handle all this wires. Haha

Btw good to see my buds are interested in this to. Im really interested in the new TQi and the iPod screen.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    When 45 Is said for the docking base, does that mean the handheld transmitter? Does it charge the phone, too? Time to invest in some rechargeables

RC Qualifier
    I think it's just the base, which is kind of lame. And you can get a receiver battery I think, and if that's plugged in it will charge the phone otherwise not.
    P2de VXL - Summit

RC Champion
    awh man i hope they keep the other original parts for people that don't want the telementry

Quote Originally Posted by reod12x2 View Post
    awh man i hope they keep the other original parts for people that don't want the telementry
    oh course they will... Replacement parts are sold decades after a vehicle is released. Literally. All the same parts will still be out there.

But really its a matter of not being able to afford it, or wanting it. I dont see, Just not wanting it as an option lol.

I have seen unhappy people searching for the "old" parts on the 1/16 forums. It seems that at least some of the parts are just replaced by the ones that are fit for telemetry.
    Nobody is born with experience