My battery problems continue unfortunately.

I have 4 Traxxas LIPO 2872 batery packs - I have labeled them 5, 6, 7 and 8, I charged them with the EZ Peak charger and balance board.

After running the car (e-revo) with the 4 batteries (5-6 and 7-8 charged paired) I returned to re-charge them (first recharge for 5 and 6 (NEW) second recharge for 8 and first re-charge for 7 (a replacement set by Traxxas) - 5,6,8 purchased from rcsuperstore.com

When starting the charging sequence for 5-6 together only 5 cells are detected (photo 591)
When starting the charging sequence for 7-8 together only 5 cells are detected (photo 592)

As a check when starting the charging sequence 5-7 together 6 cells are correctly found (photo 589)
As a check when starting the charging sequence 6-8 together 5 cells are detected (photo 593)
As a check when starting the charging sequence 6-7 together 6 cells are correctly found (photo 612)
As a check when starting the charging sequence 5-8 together 5 cells are detected (photo 611)

This is just more confusing, it confirms 8 is bad in every paired sequence but 6 only good with 7?

I did not take photos of the cell values when the batteries were fully charged but remember that all cells had similar values.

I have done some further trouble shooting and found the following,

When checking each battery individually when starting the charging sequence all showed to have 3 cells (see photos 595-598) - none were charged up.
When starting the discharge sequence and monitoring the cell voltages it was found that the cells of batteries 8 and 5 were not well matched (photo 599 and 603 respectively)
When starting the discharge sequence and monitoring the cell voltages it was found that the cells of batteries 6 and 7 appeared to be well matched (601 and 605 respectively)

Where can the problem be coming from, I have "narrowed" it down to - motor, ESC, charger, balance board??? - I am leaning more towards motor or ESC due to the fact the charged battery cell values seem ok - have you seen this problem before?

I am reluctant to charge 5-7 battery combo and definately not keen on trying a recharge on 6-7 combo in fear of finding/creating another battery problem.

Please can you help diagnose and fix this problem?

Thanks,
Scott