RC Competitor

1/16 Gravedigger Custom build

I recieved Mine in yesterday and Last night was fun. I converted it to brushless with the 380 and 3m esc. I took out that 27mhz reciever and threw in a 2.4ghz high output. I had most of the parts for the 4wd conversion but my half shafts from my rally were a tad to short. Im ordering traxxas cvds and proline mashers soon. Im building it for my wife to play with me. We are also getting rpm wheels to dye pink. Lol I know. The digger body will be for when I drive It. I cant decide on a different body to put on it for her custom paint job yet though. Any thoughts?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Stock Summit in pink wouldn't look that bad... plus they are super tough due to the exo cage
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The Mashers are probably going to be too big... they are WAY bigger than stock summit tires. I can dig pink for a wife. I respect that.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Competitor
    Yeah the mashers might be to tall. It may cause it to be unstable. I did not realize how big they were. I guess I will get some summit tires.

RC Enthusiast
    After I mounted the Mashers on the truck, I did have an issue because of their size. I installed a second stock servo on it. The single servo would barely move the tires if it was not rolling first. I installed 15mm extensions on it and it helped out a lot with the stability. I also just installed the hub lockers on it that Traxxas just released it and now with all 4 wheels locked it plows through and over anything. It's starting to act more like Big Brother every day.
    4x4 Slash
    2x ERBE
    Summit
    1/16 Summit
    KB Rally

RC Competitor
    This is a video of me driving it with my digger body. Still havent had time to paint the summit yet.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GNWdwqyW5Xc

My channel has more vids. BACKFLIPS

RC Competitor

Heres a pic after rpm arms and traxxas cvds. Looks pretty good. Probably need a different color for the toe links.