Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1449
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I have the dp braces I have only seen on toyz

RC Racer
    added a wheelie bar and 2 lipos
    Last edited by esham976; 09-04-2012 at 04:48 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    what wheelie bar did you get?
    I have the Traxxas one one of my mervs and upgraded the wheels to the blue aluminum rims and rubber tires Works pretty good
    My other merv has a Hopper wheelie bar with one wheel works great
    Last edited by 50togo; 09-04-2012 at 05:45 PM.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    what wheelie bar did you get?
    budget only allowed me to get the standard and cheap $6 traxxas wheelie bar. but as i design my car more toward my color scheme it will change to something better and stylish.

RC Racer
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Looks nice!

RC Racer
    I agree, nice looking ride.. wish i had one that was in good running order. burnt out my transmission bearings on my slash, now to get a new trans...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I am sure bearings are cheap!

RC Racer
    yeah, and a trans is only $10. unless i buy an upgraded one... you would think the stock motor and trans on a 1200 mah batt would hold up for quite a while... mine only lasted me about 10 days

RC Enthusiast
    i ordered a t-bone skid plate and bumper set, front chassis brace and motor heat sync.

RC Racer
    to be safe, i bought 3 transmissions and also got a pair of 2200 mah 2s lipo batteries.

i will be ordering a charger and a y connector later today..

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I had 3 spare transmissions ,used one to build a new merv from parts but have not had a single transmission related problem but then I have baca ceramic bearings and hr steel gears!

RC Racer
    i imagine you wouldnt... check your pms

RC Qualifier
    Did too many cartwheels and managed to somehow break a CVD stub axle.

Quite happy i only lost some axle shims, but found the barrel nut and pin stuck in the wheel.

RC Racer
    cool but ouch....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Barrel nut would of been a big loss!

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, when i went over to pick up the car after i've seen the wheel fly away, i was already calculating shipping cost for a new set of barrel nuts from south korea in my head..
    To my suprise i found the broken axle and nut stuck in the wheel. Now i only need to order 1x TRA7055 i guess.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Went for a ride and now my daughters left rear tire took off by itself! Stub axle and pin and bearing along with it!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Now this is strange. I removed the drift gyro (didn't drive afterwards) went to the dirt to go ride. steering wouldn't go right had to move the horn but with the t bone not a 2 minute job! Went home hooked up the gyro works fine.
    So since I have it apart I am going to try the 390 I had as a spare

RC Competitor
    Well today was a good day, drained the charge from 3 Li-Poīs and made a dog chase the merv, so here is the result:
    new decoration xD

Last edited by blackrims; 09-06-2012 at 02:17 PM.

RC Competitor
    Sorry canīt post the pic. Donīt know whatīs wrong.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...21024x768.jpg/

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Don't think just an air gun will.clean that!
    Its amazing how clean my truck will get just from air. One thing I don't miss from nitro!

RC Competitor
    It does take some work cleaning. Air gun helps. But the fun that it provides until looks like this...
    Size really doesnīt matter, it may be small but is always asking for more

RC Racer
    The front of my original shell was starting to look a bit banged up, so I did this to it today. It might let in some air to keep it cool too, don't know yet though...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    1/16 EREVO, 1/10 SUMMIT

RC Qualifier
    Hey Beaz, is that just window screen or what?
    Merv: Neu, MMP

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    Went for a ride and now my daughters left rear tire took off by itself! Stub axle and pin and bearing along with it!
    Was that a TRX CVD???
    Merv: Neu, MMP

RC Qualifier
    Dang, I was doing some jumps with my mini slash and snapped the rear of the chassis...

RC Racer
    Mine will be getting a new transmission and a pair of lipos for better run time and more power.

Other vehicles will be getting a parts list to be acquired to get them up and running.
    1/10 Titan 775 bandit COMPLETED!!

RC Qualifier
    Waiting for the mail man deliver it, one more day!
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    this is on my daughters merv. Stock drive train but weird break!
    trying to stay light on this one!but does have the 5200kv motor still runs strong
    Last edited by 50togo; 09-11-2012 at 09:46 AM.

RC Competitor
    Today i got myself some jconcept velocity style wheels aka impact tires with proline inserts to go on my new roller. Its been a while since i've been tinkering on a hobby grade rc reminding myself now how much i missed this stuff can't wait to get some more parts for my merv. Question is what next thing i get for it a parma buggy body an supplies to paint it orange an black or some more driveline related upgrades.

RC Racer
    Yeah Chilidillo, sorry so long to reply...just alum. flyscreen, shaped with pliers.... cheap, great so far...check out my photobucket acct.

http://photobucket.com/192-168-2-1

hope that worked??
    1/16 EREVO, 1/10 SUMMIT

RC Racer
    I did the rear diff in, so it's time to open that pak of shims.... + upgrade time.
    Last edited by Beaz; 09-14-2012 at 05:34 AM.
    1/16 EREVO, 1/10 SUMMIT

RC Competitor
    Got some new RPM A-arms and GPM shocks!

RC Racer
    Well i am still not 100% mine qualifies as a merv but i got a brand new trans about to go in and a pair of 2200 2s lipos and a dual dc only charger. So i have already swapped over the plugs to traxxas style and am about to hit the trans and putting it all back together..

Yay i will be able to play again...!!!!

RC Racer

Angry well heck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_72455 View Post
    Well i am still not 100% mine qualifies as a merv but i got a brand new trans about to go in and a pair of 2200 2s lipos and a dual dc only charger. So i have already swapped over the plugs to traxxas style and am about to hit the trans and putting it all back together..

Yay i will be able to play again...!!!!
    GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!! My lagging problem I had before with my stock 1200 battery has completely disappeared thanks to the 2200 lipo having such a hard charging power output... I can literally get mine to yank the front tire off the ground and hold it for almost 10 feet before it gets enough speed up to let the tire contact pavement again..

I also got my e-maxx up and running and it is a dual motor setup. Had two HPI 14.4 volt motors on it, had em cinched down pretty good, and the dual lipos running through a 16.8V traxxas esc cooked both motors in less than 20 minutes... NICE BATTERIES!!! NICE ESC!! now if these cook a pair of brushless motors which are next for the emaxx, I have something fishy going on.. bear in mind also, these are the SAME lipos that ran my 1/16th scale like a raped ape.. soooooo

something else also, I bought a DC only 2B6 milti-charger with balancing lipo built in, and for the $55 I paid for this thing I LOVE IT!!!!! Being I am a computer tech when I am in off the truck, I had a few poser supplies sitting around from desktop computers.. I jumped the 2 little spots, hooked this up to 12 volt from the supply, and it was just awesome! lots of options, nice clear lous alarm to notify you when the battery is fully charged up and ready to be run.. Bad thing was it only came with one set of charging leads... for a dual charger, you would think they would put TWO in there... This thing also has reverso polarity warning and alarm built in.. apparently somebody forgot about CHECKING polarity when soldering the leads together and had 2 hooked up backwards.. the revers polarity alarm sounded and in about 12 seconds I had it figured out.. does anyone want some free parts for different vehicles?? maybe do some trading around or something?
    Last edited by Ed_72455; 09-15-2012 at 04:11 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Drove it, power slid it, charged the lipos
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed_72455 View Post
    GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!! My lagging problem I had before with my stock 1200 battery has completely disappeared thanks to the 2200 lipo having such a hard charging power output... I can literally get mine to yank the front tire off the ground and hold it for almost 10 feet before it gets enough speed up to let the tire contact pavement again..

I also got my e-maxx up and running and it is a dual motor setup. Had two HPI 14.4 volt motors on it, had em cinched down pretty good, and the dual lipos running through a 16.8V traxxas esc cooked both motors in less than 20 minutes... NICE BATTERIES!!! NICE ESC!! now if these cook a pair of brushless motors which are next for the emaxx, I have something fishy going on.. bear in mind also, these are the SAME lipos that ran my 1/16th scale like a raped ape.. soooooo

something else also, I bought a DC only 2B6 milti-charger with balancing lipo built in, and for the $55 I paid for this thing I LOVE IT!!!!! Being I am a computer tech when I am in off the truck, I had a few poser supplies sitting around from desktop computers.. I jumped the 2 little spots, hooked this up to 12 volt from the supply, and it was just awesome! lots of options, nice clear lous alarm to notify you when the battery is fully charged up and ready to be run.. Bad thing was it only came with one set of charging leads... for a dual charger, you would think they would put TWO in there... This thing also has reverso polarity warning and alarm built in.. apparently somebody forgot about CHECKING polarity when soldering the leads together and had 2 hooked up backwards.. the revers polarity alarm sounded and in about 12 seconds I had it figured out.. does anyone want some free parts for different vehicles?? maybe do some trading around or something?
    You are playing with fire using two 2200mah 16th scale LiPo in an eMaxx.
    You are drawing more out of them than they can handle... they will not take this kind of abuse!
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Racer
    what abuse??

they barely ran in the truck!! I spent most of the 20 minutes adjusting the motors to get them to stay engaged.. no biggie though now that both motors are cooked...

they will be back in my slash this afternoon and back to parading around my yard and maybe the nearby parking lot..

I did not thrash and bash on the truck because I knew of some issues with the spur gear alignment.. I just wanted to see if the truck would move under its own power and it did, although not for very long..

Oh well though.. time to spend more money..

By the way, does anyone who has an e-maxx notice a lot of driveline slack?? Mostly in the transmission between the driveshafts and the motors?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesaustin71 View Post
    Got some new RPM A-arms and GPM shocks!

That is a gorgeous setup man... You going for a rc car show or something?? What wheel tire combo is that?? I need those on mine so I can get enough grip to yank the wheels off the ground...

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast