RC poster

Thumbs up Best Customer Service I've Ever Seen!

Ok so I have not touched a remote controlled car in @20 years! I was at Atlanta supercross 2 weeks ago and i was the lucky winner of a Traxxas Slash 2wd! I was amazed at the difference in technology. I had a Tamiya Grasshopper as my first car so maybe compairing apples and oranges! But I evidently smoked the motor yesterday and much to my suprise when i called 1-800-TRAXXAS the customer support was great after diagnosing over the phone I have a new motor on they way!!! Thank you Traxxas!

RC Champion
    Congrats on winning a Slash! Everyone speaks well of Traxxas customer service too which is nice. Are you sure it wasn't more than 20 yrs since your Grasshoppern LOL I had a Frog!
    You'll have a blast with your Slash!

RC Racer
    Congrats on the winning the Slash! That didnt take long for the motor to go up in smoke but they are the best in the business for customer service!

RC Champion
    Yes, unfortunately the titan motors burn out fast if you don't break them in....make sure you break them in according to your instruction manual.
    And congrats on winning the slash! Great truck!

RC Enthusiast
    thats funny when i was 16 my first rc was a grass hopper also man that thing was fun

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    My lunchbox with a speedworks 427 16t was even funner! My first real rc was a Kyosho Javelin. That car was a killer basher!
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

+1 on traxxas.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...