Thread: T-rce chassis

RC Racer

T-rce chassis

To the guys that have these, how long did it take for yours to ship? The website said they were in stock when I ordered, but it has now been 2 full weeks since i recieved a payment confirmation from paypal and still nothing. Im wondering how long it took for everyone else to recieve theirs. I have been offered a refund, but I want the chassis.

RC Racer
    Well, minutes after posting this i got a shipping confirmation from paypal. So, my answer to my own question is 2 weeks.

RC Enthusiast
    The delay was explained to you every day you emailed. Your order was also a back order. Clearly explained on the site with an estimated ship date.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRCE View Post
    The delay was explained to you every day you emailed. Your order was also a back order. Clearly explained on the site with an estimated ship date.

And each of these emails was replied to promptly, which is a comfort when making purchases online.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    Team RCE is a couple of guys that are some hard racers just like us, putting day after day into this chassis and hobbie. If you met them as they rushed in the door from the shop to the track with just barely enough time to get a truck on the floor for starting time. Very dedicated in their work and race time. Also just as friendly as the next guy. I see them giving hands on help to others with what ever set up help needed for what ever truck or chassis, unbiased help too, just plain Joe's. And that more than anything, made me decide to get the chassis for this coming season. Because its from such a hard working, down to earth, couple of guys, with hands in the field and their head in the race. Thanks for taking the chance when you put your cash on the line to bring is all this amazing chassis. Its all coming full circle for them now bit it don't look like they'll get a vacation for another 10 years lol
    Last edited by thedreadedend; 03-10-2012 at 06:37 AM.
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!