Thread: other upgrades

RC poster

other upgrades

so waiting for all my plastic parts to show up to finish rebuilding my xo i decided to upgrade what i could. so far i have the rpm arms and traxxas blue AL link set. running on a single 3s for now just playing around on the high speed pinion. still able to hit over 50mph. adjusted a few things on the castle link. just ordered the ofna body. i didnt plan on keeping this thing very long but i might just have to now. i planned on selling it for 750 and still more then double what i paid for it. ive ALMOST paid as much fixing and upgrading this thing as i paid for the car and iphone

so what else is out there besides the cf chassis and slash parts. even though i hate AL arms i was thinking about them just for bling if i can find a set with the same shade blue as the traxxas parts
    Last edited by toka100; 03-09-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    formally h22ah

RC Champion
    Which body did you get?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    Jeremy

RC poster
    did a few other thing last night. recived alot of the plastic parts i was waiting for. now i have seen alot of ppl gripping about handling and lack of droop. not sure if anyone mentions it but there are internal limiters INSIDE the front shocks. not the bumpstops on the shockshafts under the spring but on the shaft inside te shock itself..... i removed those and i have about 2-3mm of droop on the front. i refilled the shocks with 70wt oil and added .5 of camber on the front
    formally h22ah

RC Champion
    Um, which Ofna body did you get?
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by toka100 View Post
    did a few other thing last night. recived alot of the plastic parts i was waiting for. now i have seen alot of ppl gripping about handling and lack of droop. not sure if anyone mentions it but there are internal limiters INSIDE the front shocks. not the bumpstops on the shockshafts under the spring but on the shaft inside te shock itself..... i removed those and i have about 2-3mm of droop on the front. i refilled the shocks with 70wt oil and added .5 of camber on the front
    I suspected there was something in the shocks to limit the rebound.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    Um, which Ofna body did you get?
    +1 for the body - would be interesting to see what other types of bodies fit