RC Enthusiast

integy ifa parts quality?

im looking into getting the ifa parts anyone have bad expieriances with the gearbox mostly its the only orange one i can find, and its a perfect contrast to blue parts

thanks for any help

RC Champion
    I have not had good luck with integy parts....I would stay away from anything integy.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    logoris.... I'm from haliburton. Only a few hours north of you.

I also have had nothing but bad luck with integy. Many have had decent luck with their transmission cases... but I'm hard on transmission cases so I wouldn't buy an integy one myself. Not when REM, FLM and other companies are making such good quality products.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    I have the the wire front bumper, main thing im worried about is the swing arm mount, when you break them is it from bash or racing?

anyone know of an orange gearbox that is durable

RC Champion
    You know you can paint or dye the plastic one orange. If you dye it, I don't know how it will come out, but you could definetely paint it orange.

RC Enthusiast
    true i guess that would be easier

what would be the best gearbox thats metal
    Last edited by logoris; 03-09-2012 at 02:20 PM.

RC Champion
    Here is a thought, Fast Lane Machine is known for a quality product and their cases are plain aluminum however MR-Painting .com offers anodizing and you can customize it from there if you are wanting to be color specific or even have several pieces you want to do together.
    I like the orange color also but they are limited in suppliers that offer it for now.

Also I have found orange aluminum on Ebay. If you do a google search for Venomgroupusa and look for the Ebay link you will find tranny, casters, bulkheads and wheels in orange but I do not know who makes them or their quality but would like to know if someone has experience with them.
    Last edited by kwitty; 03-09-2012 at 03:44 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    alright thank you, i checked ebay canada and they didnt have the tranny but the did have the steering setup

FLM it is and i will get them anodized thanks for the site

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Yeah, FLM makes great stuff. I don't think the venom parts are much better than Integy. I won't buy Integy parts; I've learned from experience that its just not worth it.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10