RC poster

Transforming my 1/16 revo

I am a noob to the rc world, I got my truck maybe 3 weeks ago and was wanted to know if its possible or
    has anyone modified it to be a summit? I am not sure this is even possible. My goal is to have the power of the revo but the "go anywhere" capabilities of the summit. Any thoughts?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Holdgraf View Post
    I am a noob to the rc world, I got my truck maybe 3 weeks ago and was wanted to know if its possible or
    has anyone modified it to be a summit? I am not sure this is even possible. My goal is to have the power of the revo but the "go anywhere" capabilities of the summit. Any thoughts?
    there is a forum dedicated to the 1/16 summit. but the 1/16th revo and summit are based on the same chassis and suspension so it should be possible....although by the time you buy all the parts you need to convert you would probably spend less on a 1/16th summit roller from ebay and just move your electronics over.
    Last edited by candy76man; 03-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    -ERBE
    -Slash 4x4

RC Champion
    There are several threads in the "1/16 summit" and "1/16 E Revo" sections...I'll send you a message how to do it.