RC Enthusiast

Back to Rc after a three year break.

So I guess you could say I'm a noob again. lol Does anyone ever go out to Mikes hobby in carollton Tx? I'm trying to get out to a track and drive. I basically have a stock slash 4x4 with rpm arms and a 2s lipo. Any info on this place would be appreciated. practice times, fees, or D-bag people.

RC Qualifier
    Welcome Back TXRoush...
    BASH!! BASH!! BASH!! & BASH IT AGAIN!! <CAGE RAGE>

RC Enthusiast
    thanks Cage. Its been awhile. plus I'm coming from Nitro, but man I am loving the low maintenance of electric.

RC Racer
    Welcome back! I have become a staple at that place lately. Check out his site, has all the details. Havnt met any D-bags there yet but, Im sure there is always that one. I will be there racing tomm night and again on Saturday so hit me up if you want to know anything specific.

RC Enthusiast
    So is their track open to the public during the day?

RC Racer
    Yes, they are open daily 10 till 8, free to practice on either track.

Welcome to our forum! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! We are here to help
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangerFan View Post
    Welcome back! I have become a staple at that place lately. Check out his site, has all the details. Havnt met any D-bags there yet but, Im sure there is always that one. I will be there racing tomm night and again on Saturday so hit me up if you want to know anything specific.
    What i would say is go to the night race and see what tires, shocks, and transponder. renting a transponder just is not fun. If you do some people watching you can pick out the D-dags or the guy that knows it all that did not bring a truck out lol. Have fun and good luck.
    4x4 Slash 5.5 Big Block

RC Racer
    Hey, I remember you! I just got back from almost a two-year break myself. I used to be MambaMaxPede on here. I just got a new Slash 4x4, so I'm itching to start with the modifications. Welcome back TxRoush82!

RC Enthusiast
    Made it out there today. I got to drive for about four hours, even the Mrs had fun driving. defiantly will be back.

RC Racer
    Love that place. I was racing there tonight and had a blast. I will be there all day Saturday. Hoping for a good crowd. Glad you liked it.