RC Racer

Did I get a good deal on this slash 4x4 platinum?

Picked up this slash 4x4 platinum for $312 shipped on ebay. Has everything except radio and reciever but I dont need a radio because I already have a traxxas link. It has a beautiful custom body that I will only use at the track so the cement doesnt tear it up. Also has new rims and tires. The car looks real clean. Gonna thrown on some mip rear cvd's and try to get into racing at my hobby shop that just built 2 brand new outdoor tracks!. So do yall think I got a decent deal? Also, are those good rims and tires?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260971439593...84.m1497.l2649
    Stampede VXL 4x4:

MIP Shafts and more....

RC Competitor
    i would say thats a steal the body would bring 140.00 on ebay alone so get a differnt body to bash up and put some decals on the other and keep for good lots of time went in to painting that.
    .26 revo
    slash2wd&4w4
    summit
    embe
    2erbe

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ch3no2jfr View Post
    i would say thats a steal the body would bring 140.00 on ebay alone so get a differnt body to bash up and put some decals on the other and keep for good lots of time went in to painting that.
    Ya, Im already gonna get a jconcepts body and paint it myself. Dont wanna mess up the custom body
    Stampede VXL 4x4:

MIP Shafts and more....

RC Competitor
    for sure no that is a great buy you will like it check out mine go to the search bar and type in sweet life for a summit that is my race team theme.
    .26 revo
    slash2wd&4w4
    summit
    embe
    2erbe

Looks like a great.deal!
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Qualifier
    Yo Kid you got one heck of a deal... The body is sweet looking.. Besides the track grass is the only
    other place i would run with that body. Plus i see you have 17mm wheel adaptors so you will have
    a huge selction of wheels and tires to choose from. Let us know if you add anything else to your RIG
    BASH!! BASH!! BASH!! & BASH IT AGAIN!! <CAGE RAGE>

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGE410 View Post
    Yo Kid you got one heck of a deal... The body is sweet looking.. Besides the track grass is the only
    other place i would run with that body. Plus i see you have 17mm wheel adaptors so you will have
    a huge selction of wheels and tires to choose from. Let us know if you add anything else to your RIG
    Holy crap I didnt even notice the 17mm wheel adaptors! This deal keeps getting better and better. How exactly do they work? Can I take off those rims and tires and still use stock slash rims and tires for the cement and bashing or can I only use 17mm rims?
    Stampede VXL 4x4:

MIP Shafts and more....

RC Champion
    not bad I guess compared to what you see around, but I wouldn't have bought it lol. I got a Slash PE with a dx3s and rx for $200 shipped a while back RTR, the thing had 1 run on it and I looked over it and couldn't find any signs of it being ran. Not trying to be negative just saying Either way nice grab and enjoy the truck
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

RC Qualifier
    Stock is out of the question cause im sure the person you got it from didnt put in the box
    the 12mm wheel adaptors. Which is no big deal when you look for wheels you just have too
    make sure it says 17mm on the description. You will have a wide selction to choose from
    sometimes it will get frustating cause you dont know which ones to choose.
    There is a seller supersales who has a wheel/tire combo set of four for $23 ir $26 shipped
    i got the big block for dirt, grass when i bash. These tires tear some turf up great traction
    IMO they are a good start till you get to know more about which wheels & tires you want.
    BASH!! BASH!! BASH!! & BASH IT AGAIN!! <CAGE RAGE>

RC Enthusiast
    Great deal!

RC Racer
    how are the tires on it?
    Stampede VXL 4x4:

MIP Shafts and more....

RC Racer
    anyone wanna buy the body
    Stampede VXL 4x4:

MIP Shafts and more....

RC Qualifier
    That seller could have got a bit more money with a better discription of the truck! Great buy
    E-maxx 3903
    GraveDigger BL power
    Slash CC SCT

RC Qualifier
    I would wait and see how it looks when it gets there. However it looks like you got a great deal. post some pics when it get it out of the box.
    4x4 Slash 5.5 Big Block

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by brailman133 View Post
    That seller could have got a bit more money with a better discription of the truck! Great buy
    Thats what I was thinking for sure! To bad for him and great for me. lol
    Stampede VXL 4x4:

MIP Shafts and more....

RC Champion
    Looks like a winner, i would sell the vxl system right away on ebay
    Man i need more than 50 characters.