Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    266

    U.S. Distributor of HPP wheel hubs?

    I want the HPP wheel hubs that I have seen in popoxx build thread. Really trying to avoid international shipping.

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    792
    Good luck....I spent two hours looking. I ended up ordering some shipping is not any worse than the jack balls on eBay charge. Total order was $60.82 shipping was $11.18 will see if they are worth it...they sent me a tracking number 26 hours later so they waste no time.
    Had to down load a Droid app to translate their website.
    ERBE,Losi 8ight,Slash 4X4

  3. #3
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    78
    You can translate the site with google chrome. Great hubs, worth every penny.

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewers74 View Post
    Good luck....I spent two hours looking. I ended up ordering some shipping is not any worse than the jack balls on eBay charge. Total order was $60.82 shipping was $11.18 will see if they are worth it...they sent me a tracking number 26 hours later so they waste no time.
    Had to down load a Droid app to translate their website.
    Is this for 4 wheel hubs or two? I guess I'm willing to spend the coin clear over from Germany if I have to...

  5. #5
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit Love View Post
    You can translate the site with google chrome. Great hubs, worth every penny.
    No need to as it's in English

    http://www.hpp-germany.com/factory-s...f59f3f959ec23a

  6. #6
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by crf450ish View Post
    Is this for 4 wheel hubs or two? I guess I'm willing to spend the coin clear over from Germany if I have to...
    The set is 4 wheel hubs.

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    792
    Yeah he said in email its for a full set,also said 5 to 7 days to the US
    ERBE,Losi 8ight,Slash 4X4

  8. #8
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by granby View Post
    lol. I clicked on that link and it was still in german and then google chrome asked me if I would like it translated. Chrome is a great browser IMO.

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    361
    Guys, look in the upper right corner of the webpage... you have 2 little flags there : german and U.K
    Click on the UK flag and it brings you to the english version of it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •