RC Competitor

Ceramic Bearings?

Ok so ive heard about these ceramic bearings for the xo -1 and ive been wanting to get some form avid racing ceramics but i have no idea what the size for the oudrive shafts and axel carriers i should get. Help Much appreciated
    XO-1 Supercar

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbilly View Post
    Ok so ive heard about these ceramic bearings for the xo -1 and ive been wanting to get some form avid racing ceramics but i have no idea what the size for the oudrive shafts and axel carriers i should get. Help Much appreciated
    They have a kit specifically for the XO-1....everything you need comes with it and they give you the sizes/quantities...I am passing on it because I think it runs fine without them..IMO, but will consider them if stock bearings fail.

RC Competitor
    Yeah thanks for that info greatly appreciated. With the bearings on the stock ive found that they rust like nothing else with any water so still going with ceramics for my xo and my summit because they were rusted to the point of almost not turning
    XO-1 Supercar

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    My car still rolls smoothly.... but I have gotten it WET twice now... wonder if I've got some friction in my bearings that causes my crazy handling issues....

RC poster
    Boca Bearing offers different level ABEC lines, I just bought the Boca Bearing ABEC7 bearing kit, pricey at $270, but these things are silky smooth. Going for a complete rebuild from the ground up.

RC Champion
    I'm thinking of going ceramics also just to see if there is any increase in speed, prob just the wheel bearings and diffs.
    E-revo mmm/2200
    100+mph tc4 neu powered