RC Enthusiast

XO-1 BASHING with BUGGIES and MONSTER TRUCK!!!

Racing at Cactus RC and Hobbies....XTM buggy spun out of control and headed wrong way on track before head on collision with my XO-1....only cracked the splitter mount and splitter extension.

RC Qualifier
    What was he doing doing on the other side of the track? Very little damage for that impact..

RC Champion
    Cool video bro,

That splitter mount breaks first most the time anyways. Poor design for a bumper IMO.

Nitro motor noise alert! Mute your phone before watching.
    Last edited by BL-Bob; 03-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen View Post
    What was he doing doing on the other side of the track? Very little damage for that impact..
    I think he was avoiding some traffic on other side of the track and crossed over the middle...very rarely happens...just was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was very apologetic

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BL-Bob View Post
    Cool video bro,

That splitter mount breaks first most the time anyways. Poor design for a bumper IMO.

Nitro motor noise alert! Mute your phone before watching.
    I agree with the bumper design...I noticed that first day I got my car. Maybe Traxxas can design some type of adapter to move the foam bumper in front of splitter?...just for bashing...what do you say Traxxas?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by gt500dreamer View Post
    I agree with the bumper design...I noticed that first day I got my car. Maybe Traxxas can design some type of adapter to move the foam bumper in front of splitter?...just for bashing...what do you say Traxxas?
    It would be nice if it did not break but guys that was a head on collision with a truck lol. I surprised you drove away.
    I thinks it's really strong

RC Champion
    Sad to see the erevo lagging so far behind, it looked like he kept thinking there was another pylon on each side!! SUPER wide turns hah.

Awesome to see how it held up to the impact though, and man I dont' miss hearing nitros.