RC Racer

Just bought a Ultimate!

Well I guess I am gonna have to re-finance my house. Bought a Slash 4x4, 2WD, and now a Ultimate all new in the last 6 weeks! Not to mention multiple batteries and chargers, and a boat load of upgrades for the first two trucks! I think I am officially a addict but kids and I couldn't be happier now!

RC Racer
    Pics or it didn't happen

Welcome to the addiction
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Champion
    it's easy to spend a few thousand dollars when you have three! Enjoy them!
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    It usually runs me about $800 for an ultimate + the things I think are "must haves." I normally grab rims, rubber, CC SCT 2400 combo, tekno's, body, paint, couple mask kits (make up my mind later and add to the folder of paint masks), and the lhs will toss in a 3s every time. So its usually around $820-880. I do get a really good deal cause before I do anything, and sometimes right at the store, I'll gut the truck and hand him the body, battery, motor/esc, wheels, tx, bumpers, and maybe a few more parts. He gives me 250 or so back and I don't mind because it saves me tons of turnover time of I sold it all myself. Our shop or lhs is also an ebay/inshore chop shop so, I can grab rollers right out of the box or strip it myself and get a few more $ off the cost. I was told $250 for my last chop shop purchase, I took all the xo1 shafts and hardware off myself and he knocked off 25 bucks. Lol I ended up getting 2 full sets and stripped both cars for him lol $450.
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

RC Qualifier
    The laughs, and fun, are priceless
    Warning: BAD PERSON-10pt infraction for trolling

RC Racer
    I swore I was going to keep up with the cost of everything I purchased but after a week, I gave up. Who cares what it cost when were having a great time!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangerFan View Post
    I swore I was going to keep up with the cost of everything I purchased but after a week, I gave up. Who cares what it cost when were having a great time!
    Priority's:
    Basic Survival
    Enjoy Life- Make Kids happy (they appreciate it for the rest of their lives)
    Wife < ? some of them get ****y no matter what you do...

RC Racer
    Truth be told, I had to show the wife how much I have already spent on the 4x4 and what I wanted to do next to it. Then I showed her the Ultimate and what I wanted there. She is the one wanting to buy one more so I let her pick and do the math. Permission was then a no-brainer! So now she has one that is all her own and I have my Ultimate to start over with!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangerFan View Post
    Truth be told, I had to show the wife how much I have already spent on the 4x4 and what I wanted to do next to it. Then I showed her the Ultimate and what I wanted there. She is the one wanting to buy one more so I let her pick and do the math. Permission was then a no-brainer! So now she has one that is all her own and I have my Ultimate to start over with!
    It's great to hear that your wife is onboard with the fun!
    Paint hers pink! They like to feel "special"
    Take care, I know there are many laughs in store for you.