RC poster

New raptor slash

Hello all, I am new here and wanted to share my excitement. I bought the 2wd slash, raptor edition and I upgraded the motor and esc. I chose the castle sidewinder sct 3800kv and I love it so far. It makes my slash feel like a whole different truck. I also recently bought a 4x4 Vxl p4de and I love it also. That's all, I just wanted to share my excitement so thanks for listening.
    revo 3.3
    stampede 4x4
    monster mutt
    slash 2wd

RC Champion
    Welcome to the hobby! Hope you have fun with your trucks. If you ever have any questions post them up
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Glad to have you in the ranks! I really like that Raptor body. Any questions? Let 'em fly we're all here to help....
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC poster
    Thanks
    You guys dont know how much you have already helped me and for that i am grateful. I will be back with questions because you all have a great bit of knowledge and that is what i need from time to time. lol

RC poster
    Man why didn't you go with the Velineon, I heard it has more torque and speed then the sidewinder ?
    Slash, Stampede 4x4, Stampede Grave Digger

RC poster
    We will see ntmidater, I hope your wrong but if not I will just have to do something else to help me out. Lol it's all good. This thing is plenty fast for me for know.
    revo 3.3
    stampede 4x4
    monster mutt
    slash 2wd

RC Champion
    The castle sidewinder sct system with the 4 pole motor is a great system for the Slash
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    Well, i went and bought some new 2.2 trenchers for the rear tires on my slash and changed the gearing to 23/86 and man this thing is awesome. It is like a whole new truck. It is pretty dang fast for me. Thanks to all of the well knowledged people on this forum, i am very happy with this truck. Sorry about the rambling but i just wanted to say thank you.