RC poster

Question on facebook

Hi all;
    One friend asked me to create some facebook accounts because he is not able to do it (he is not a boss with the PC…).
    Ok, no problem, I think: some new email accounts, different names and surnames and everything is ok.
    After the first account facebook ask me for the confirmation with an sms, maybe is my IP address?
    I change email, change IP, delete the cookies but it is the same, it always ask me a phone number and the confirmation by Sms.
    If I change browser I can create a new one but at the second the problem appear again.
    I reset the pc but nothing: I think that if I change the pc maybe I will have the same problem.
    At this point it is a personal issue for me : how can facebook understand that it always me that create a new account and not another person that is creating his first account?
    Do you know which parameter facebook use to ask or not this phone number?
    Another doubt: if you are in an internet point how do you connect? everyone must insert his mobile number?
    Thank you for your help.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    It's a security measure Facebook introduced not long ago, I like it, helps a lot if someone trys to hack your account...

200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Racer
    talking about Facebook ....who runs the official Facebook page for Traxxas ....yesterday the person who runs the page made a VERY HURTFULL and uncalled for comment about my profile pic( which is of me and my son ) .....someone needs to remind this person that with out customers Traxxas would be nothing i have been a proud traxxas customer since the late 80's and i dont need to be made fun of on the internet!
    MERV
    Slash
    Nitro Sport
    Nitro Stampede

I assume you missed it, but as soon as you posted your reply to my comment on Facebook I apologized to you within the comment string for all to see, and offered to take the post down. When I didn't see a response from you within the next 30 minutes or so, I went ahead and took it down anyway and messaged you an apology via Facebook.

I won't re-post the original comment, since you found it so troublesome, but I do want to make clear to those viewing this thread that I did not make fun of Ryan's son. I teased Ryan in the vein of calling him an old man, which he is not, which is what qualified the comment as a joke (to me, at least). Lesson learned: a comment that I think is obviously lightheated and a goof might be considered "very hurtful" by you or others.

I offer my sincere apology again. No offense, or hurt, or mean-spiritedness was intended, and your support of Traxxas is deeply appreciated.