RC Qualifier

Got my motor!!!!

let me start by saying this has been a good start to the week. i got my new 2400 motor in today and got it installed. i ran it for 5 min geared 17/50 and wow im impressed. i cant wait til tomorrow im going to the bmx track to see what this things really got.

tomorrow im also getting a '05 American Fender P Bass w/ S1 switch ive been trying to get off a friend. and im getting my Canon camera back from the pawn shop so i will be able to post good quality pics, finally no more camera phone pics

RC Champion
    Make sure to get running video too if you can!
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

You are gonna really love that motor!!!
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dknuckles View Post
    Make sure to get running video too if you can!
    Oh,for sure, ive seen a few of your videos is there any kind of editing software you like to use. im just seeing if there is anything better then what i got, i got nero 10

Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    You are gonna really love that motor!!!
    yup, you're right. in the 5 min i drove it last night, it was love at first sight. i just didnt realize that it came with a 3mm shaft and not the 5mm so the pinion i ordered with it is useless til i get the rebuild kit but geared 17/50 and still ripped it up
    Last edited by Koda Dank; 02-22-2012 at 10:20 AM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda Dank View Post
    Oh,for sure, ive seen a few of your videos is there any kind of editing software you like to use. im just seeing if there is anything better then what i got, i got nero 10
    I am currently using adobe photoshop premiere and elements. I have Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 Production Suite but it takes alot of getting used to. I stopped messing with it because I know the adobe software really well. The adobe is a great dollar value if you buy premiere and elements both. There are some cheaper programs out there that are fairly decent too.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!