RC Competitor

Cool A little hardwood floor slideways video

RC Enthusiast
    Nice. Stock wheels/ diff lube?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ktuluz View Post
    Nice. Stock wheels/ diff lube?
    Nah they're cheap hard plastic tires on cheap wheels. I haven't changed anything about the stock front/rear diffs. Just running 1-way center diff, gyro, and twin Hitec HSG-5084MG servos...everything else stock.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by killboydotcom View Post
    Nah they're cheap hard plastic tires on cheap wheels. I haven't changed anything about the stock front/rear diffs. Just running 1-way center diff, gyro, and twin Hitec HSG-5084MG servos...everything else stock.
    Nice the gyro help? Thinking about messing about with one. Plus looking for one way d
    Center Diff atm

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ktuluz View Post
    Nice the gyro help? Thinking about messing about with one. Plus looking for one way d
    Center Diff atm
    Yeah the gyro is nice...I have the gain turned almost all the way down, it can be real overkill turned up past halfway, but even turned down like it is now it still won't hardly ever spin out. I was handing it off to newbs last weekend and they were having a blast when they weren't crashing into hard objects.

Search for part# VXS125X for the 1-way center diff. (ebay etc) It does make a noticeable difference on braking/corner entry, but it also causes the front to "push" or understeer on deceleration, (no brakes, no gas) and of course your braking distances are longer since the front wheels no longer do any braking. Still it's awesome to go flying into a fast sweeping turn and jam on the rear brakes, tossing the car in sideways then powering through the turn just like the big boys. Helps rotate around the tight/technical stuff too sometimes...just gives you more options than without.

RC Competitor
    I didn't like the one way diff much. Car went faster in reverse lol

RC Qualifier
    thanks for sharing video!
    press the any key... where is the any key....

RC poster
    Great video! Keep sharing such.

Last edited by KylerKyree; 03-20-2012 at 02:09 AM.