RC Racer

debating on these shocks

As a general rule I stay away from integy but was wondering if anyone has had tge Integy XSR2 Heavy-Duty TiNitride Shaft Piggy Shock Set...if so how are they.

RC Qualifier
    i was told by numerous people on forums and LHS's not to get any kind of piggy back shock

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    I had the Integy Piggybacks on my Digger for a couple months and they started leaking. So I took them to the Grave. They make awesome looking paper weights though.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Enthusiast
    I bought the ms9's for my rusty and as they are the same specs for the st4py I put em on... About 1 hr into racing bang bent rear piston not having spares I just straightened it out the bang there goes the other rear. put the originals back on a not a prob so...... Each to there own

Might as well go with the Big Bores or the Proline shocks.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Racer
    Thank you all for saving me 50 bucks...lol

RC poster
    i bought a pair of integy xsr2 shocks before i read forums. started bass ackwards with this one. springs/rods are nice and appearance looks nice also but refilling or topping up stinks with the screw on top. i read teflon plumbers tape around threads to seal up the leak issue. my question if anyone knows is the xsr2 overflows doesnt come with foam. i cut out a piece of my open cell foam tire inserts to make an insert for them. would the material used be an open cell type material or closed cell? anyone try this to there shocks?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    Might as well go with the Big Bores or the Proline shocks.
    I have to agree that the two shocks you mentioned above are probably the best shocks you can buy for the pede 4x4!

tmaxxray757,
    I currently have traxxas big bore strokes on my ped, but if I have a choice between the two, I would get the Proline powerstrokes.
    I want an avatar... 3000 posts here we go!

My big bores with 50wt all round and stock springs is the sweet spot for my type of bashing and so far they have not let me down one bit....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!