RC Racer

Another Battery Question

My ERBE ran fine for about 30min.I would do 5 or 6 speed runs up and down my street.I kept checking temps,they were good.Then it just slowed down and wouldnt do aything for a few seconds,then I pulled te throttle and it seemed like it still has power but cut off again.Is thi what happens when lipos start going dead?Iv got 2 2s 5200 in it.

RC Racer
    i get the same thing at the end of the run i have enough to get home hehehehe

Yes the is the LVC kicking in telling you that you have ran the batts down to what ever voltage you set the LVC to..
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Thank God..I thought I had tore something up.Im still kinda new to this sport.Im about ready to buy some 3s batts.

Might hold off on the 2/3s for a bit till you get a little more up to speed. 2/3s is alot POWER!!!!! I live in the country & don't have enough area to really open it up & still shut it down without hitting something. But it is fun to try...
    also you really need to watch temps closer, then 2/2s... 30~35 min is about the run time of a 5000 mAh. Now you can time your runs to let you know when you are close to hitting the LVC. You did set the LVC to 3.4?? GL2U

RC Racer
    mine is still on 3.2 no issues so far if they set it from the factory at that it cant be that bad right

No not really it use to be set at 3.0 per cell from CC..

Your batteries will thank you. When the LVC is set to 3.4, you run to the LVC & the batts will recover back to 3.6 ~ 3.7 per cell. @ 3.2 if you have a cell that is running a bit lower than the other cells it could go below 3.0 then you are causing damage to that cell........The difference in run time is just a few min maybe 5ish min.....For a little bit of safety.. knowing your batts are not being over discharged it is worth it..jmo.....as other too...

RC Racer
    since a found out about fast charging thats all i do i will leave it like this and see what happens see how long they last
    and my charger want charge them if they are below 2.6 2.8 or something like that
    later i will get the the cable link for it i just dont like touching the esc if something goes wrong they might ask me were u playing with it maybe u missed a setting stuff like that.

The ESC is ment to be programed...Castle will not care if you program the ESC. That is why they sell Castle link. If they didn't want you to program the ESC they would not sell Castle Link. I strongly suggest you program the ESC..

You have prob seen this but here it is..

Refer to this to setup the Mamba Monster ( MMM ) esc for maximum performance:
    CASTLE LINK GUIDE

And direct from CastleCreations ( the esc manufacturers ):
    MMM FAQ

Driver's ED Manual

LED warning light meanings

RC Racer
    Im gonna hook up the castlelink later on today and set things up.Iv got internet on my phone.I dont think I can do it with it.Thanks for the advice.

RC Racer
    sooner or later i will get it but first i need the sway bar for the front only