RC poster

Gear Mesh Issues

I am having issues with the CB/Spur gear mesh, I took my slayer apart to clean it and on reassembly i didn't think about the gear mesh and ended up breaking a tooth off the spur gear. I went and bought a new one and installed it but when I reinstalled the engine the gears don't even come close to lining up. The engine adjustment is as high as it can go, I have attached a picture to try to give you guys and idea of the problem I am having and would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

How many tooth spur gear is it? You should be able to loosen both horizontal screws underneath so the mount will adjust up and down. There is something catching and preventing it to move any further.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    It is a 36 tooth gear. Should the inside horizontal screw move also or just the one closest to the outside?

Just the outer one.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    the picture i posted is with the outside adjustment at the highest spot it can go to

RC poster
    Thanks for your help Double G, I just figured it out, I wasn't angling the motor enough. I got it meshed much better now