RC Enthusiast

EZ-Peak Plus... Can I use a paralel cabe to charge 2 LiPos?

I want avoid change batery pack during charges, is it possible and safe use a paralel cable to conect 2 x 2S 5000 mAh packs and charge it in on time? Will the charger recognize it as only 1 pack of 10.000? Does some one did it already?

Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    i used to charge 2 NiMh batteries for my MINI revo on one charger, but i was having problems with them all the time... burning up and whatnot. i wouldnt do it, but thats just my $0.02

you have to charge them in series as a 4s lipo if you are going to do it. DO NOT charge parallel.

I do this with my mini's i run 2s parallel in the truck and charge them as a 4s with an adapter i wont post a picture of because it got deleted before by mods.... (honestly not sure why, and did not get an explanation. just shrugged it off)
    I have 2 pairs that have never been used separately and always balance out across all 4 cells within 0.01v

You have to set the charger to 14.8v and 5000mah. But they have to be matched. I wouldn't do it with 2 different batteries or start at different charge levels. Would think the best way would be to discharge individually to a certain point and then charge them together.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks! What is not clear for me is what do I have to do with the balance plugs, how do I conect then to thebalance board?

i'll pm you. i would post the pic but like i said, it got deleted last time.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)