RC Qualifier

a video of the trenchers grip on an incline at a wet skate park.

just a little video made this morning.. theres a good roll into the river as well.. the sigh when it happened is because i knew i was going to have to deal with not going into reverse.. i hate that. im going to do something about that now. and i finally broke my front bumper mount.. oh and that kid at the skate park made me mad.."do you want me to push it up?" "can you turn around and go down it?" seriously? no its stuck up there.. oh and i totally called it.. he crashed hard twice and left.. what kind of parent takes a little kid to a skatepark in the rain? neither of them had any common sense.

the line i was trying is my favorite there.. i call it the "high line" i know very original..

let me know what you think.

custom summit crawler parts lol

Good run wet rocks some mud a couple foolish questions. Decent day... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    thank you, the main thing that irritated me about the kid was that my batteries were about dead and ive tried to save enough battery to do that little climb at the skatepark a few times and this was the only time it had enough battery to do it.. and he was asking dumb questions while i was filming.. if he had legit questions i wouldnt have minded..

the one area ive noticed the trenchers are lacking in is side bite.. the truck seems to slide sideways a bit.. anyone else notice this?

On hard surfaces without anything to bite, they do suffer a bit.I am willing to accept that,as they work pretty good everywhere else.maybe as they wear they will soften a bit more and get grippier.the crushers would not have done the skate park climb in the wet.zero side grip on smooth surfaces in the wet, the cause of the 80 foot roll of almost doom

Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    yea i just started to notice it at this spot because its all sidehilling so it happened more than normal..but its still definitely not bad or disappointing. i just think that if they wanted to improve anything about them it should be that.. i agree that in every other way they are good tire and i love them.

do you use the foam that came with them jamann? has anyone ever tried the trenchers with no foam? or different foam?

Yes I am running stock foam, untrimmed.Tires are not vented neither are the rims. So almost like air filled. Not even any weight in the fronts

Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried