First, I apologize for my english, I'm french.
I have a Traxxas Summit since September 2011. I give its 4WS and a dewalt upgrade.
Now the presentation :
Motor & ESC :
-Dewalt 14.4V 396505-21. I had a 12V Dewalt but it was brocken after 3 runs.
-ESC Mamba Monster.
-Center Shafts TRA5650R
-Ratio : 14*62
I run it with ***** ********* 5800mAh : 2*2S, 2*3S and 2S+3S
- RockerArms and chassis stained in black
- Tbone Arms Skid and TBone Chassis skid
- Optional Traxxas Red Tie Rod
- Carbon Push Rod by FullForce
RockCrusher 3.2" with Beadlock Maximizer.
- 2x Servo by Low Cost in China : HK15298B, 17Kg@6V
- Electronic is connected to a Lipo 2S ***** 2200mAh 40C with a 5V Ubec
- 2x stock Servo for the rear stearing. They will be replaced by the same I have on the front stearing.
- Stock Radio. With the switch of ch4 and ch5, I can choose between :
1. Diff open, 2ws
2. Diff open, 4ws
3. Diff blocked, 4ws
Wire diagram of this modification :
I use a controlled switch by ******* and the 2 diodes delete random movement when I don't use the rear steering. Why : I don't know but it works.
Now I search how to replace the rear bumper without loosing flexibility. If someone has an idea