When my son was using his Summit in the driveway last week it shut off after about 15 minutes, I just powered it up and it ran again for another couple minutes then shut down again. I powered it up it ran again for another couple minutes. Then shut off again, we just went in. I was explaining this to the guy at my local RC store and his thought was that it may have overheated. When we took the cover off the Summit it was blocked with snow. Has anyone had a similar experience. I figured if it was blocked with snow how can it be overheated, but LHS says it was smothered? Any thoughts?