Sorry if these have been answered, but I skimmed through briefly and didnt find answers for exactly what Im looking for.
1. Suspension: The bottom part of the right front shock is broken. Broke = upgrade. Are the TRA7061X a good buy? Suggestions for others?
2. Battery: Currently running a single 2s 2000mAh LiPo battery, but looking at upgrades. I hear great things about the ***** ********* batteries. I wanna get the most power that I can get bordering in the dangerous area. Im gonna try not to, but if the ESC blows up, I'll just upgrade it, too. SO I was thinking dual 3S 2200 mAh batteries ran in parallel. But then there's this other number that I dont understand, the 20C/40C, etc. Someone explain this to me or suggest the best battery for my situation? Por favor!
3. Traction: This seems to be my biggest and most pertinent issue. Even with my much lower powered LiPo battery, I seem to be spinning the crap outta the tires. I took off the stock hard-as-a-rock "drifting" tires and put on some integy tires which increased the traction quite a bit, but I also plan to increase the power. SO I want it set up for track racing. I read somewhere that increasing oil weight will make it function as a sort of limited slip diff. Is this accurate? Which oil should I use? And is it the best setup for track racing?
4. Gears: I think the gears that are on it are pretty well setup for track racing, so I would just pick up another set for high speed runs and swap them out as needed. So what's the tallest gearset I can buy?
5. Servo: Stock one is already blown, stripped out. What should I replace it with? The ******* 390DMH seems to be pretty popular?
6. Durability: Anything else known to break easily that I should pick up while Im ordering parts?
Thanks so much in advance for any and all replies!