Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    oh, nice. i went to school with someone by that exact same name lol
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    So, went to the track today. Really got the truck running right. Got the fastest lap ever by an sct chassis. In fact, in 2 heats and a main, 19 of my laps were under that mark! If not for my bad driving, I would have had first. Qualified 2nd, and finished second in the main. Also watched one of the coolest races I ever seen. It was a good day, and I walked away feeling great about the truck. Cant wait till the next race.

The changes I made for this week:

Lowered the truck from 24mm ft and rear to 8mm rear, and 10mm ft. Took the rusty spring off the right front, and put a "black" marked spring from my platinum 4x4 on. This let me reduce the amount of preload spacers and still get a stiffer shock. I may need a stiffer rt ft spring still, as the inside rear wheel is still lifting a little. I moved the rear shocks out 1 hole on the bottom and top.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

dont know if you have seen this but maybe this will help you out some? maybe you could make a new mounting holes to make the effects listed in this video more extreme?

Drag It!

I think I got it just right, right now. If it runs the same next week, and I can drive with fewer mistakes, the truck is capable of dominating with this setup...

I have wanted to see that vid series completed for over a year, but the guy is busy lol.

yeah i just found it lol. still on vid 5 lol, i really want to see vid 6 which is supposed to be an at the track application lol
    Drag It!

Kind of a feeler post.

Thinking of selling it at the track. Whats it worth, no electronics? No shipping?

Not committed to selling it, but want to branch out and try a new class that has been drawing alot of steady racers...